ENTER THE CASPOC WEB-SITE
What is CASPOC?
Due to Server replacement, the site Caspoc.com and Simulation-research.com will not be available from Thursday 10 May 2007 until Friday 11 May 2007 during the early morning hours European time.
We appologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.
With kind regards,
Our email address are still active during this service period
Power Electronics and Electrical Drives
Modeling and Simulation
CASPOC is especially designed for simulation of Power Electronics and Electrical Drives. Using CASPOC you can model power electronics, electrical machines, load and control in one multilevel model. This multilevel model includes a circuit level for the modeling of Switched Mode Power Supplies, a component level for the modeling of electrical machines / loads and a system level for the modeling of control algorithms.
The advantages of CASPOC to other simulation programs are:
- fast simulation of Switched Mode Power Supplies without convergence problems
- special fast switch models for a Diode, SCR, GTO and semiconductor switches
- special block-diagram components for Power Electronics and Drive simulations such as DC-motor, induction machine, RMS, power-factor, harmonics and mechanical loads
- libraries for modeling AC-vector drives, brushless AC drives, ab-dq transformations and mechanical loads
- modeling control algorithms or component behavior using C/Pascal in Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL)
- use the same control algorithm (C/Pascal) in your model and embedded software
- schematic editor for drawing your circuit, system and component models
- showing simulation results immediately during the simulation
- show not only the time-domain waveforms but also phasors and harmonics online during simulation
- interactive, parameter variations are immediately visible during the simulation on the screen
- EMC testing, compare simulated harmonics against the IEC 1000-3 limit.
- many examples available in the area of Power Electronics and Electrical Drives, so in many cases your problem is already modeled!
CASPOC: You Can't Beat Our Speed
|More Information ?
(c) 1999 Simulation Research
P.O. Box 397
Alphen aan den Rijn
Tel: +31 172 492 353
Fax: +31 172 492 477